- Industrialized processing of nonferrous metals (e.g., aluminum, copper, tin, zinc, silver, gold, mercury)
- Smelting, refining, and ingot production
- Products and their uses
- Economic importance of nonferrous metal industries
- Organization of labor and production; etc.
- Jewelry manufacture 306
- Mining 316
- Coppersmiths, tinsmiths, silversmiths, and goldsmiths 326
- Aircraft industry 399
- Coinage 436
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.