- Industrial production of iron and steel products (e.g., pig iron, rails, sheet steel, wire)
- Special plants (e.g., iron foundries, blast furnaces, rolling mills)
- Products and their uses
- Economic importance of and self-sufficiency in iron and steel production
- Organization of labor and production; etc.
- Industrial organization 47
- Mining 316
- Metallurgical science 326
- Structural steel work 334
- Manufacture of industrial machines 392
- Industrial machines 402
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.