- Methods of laundering clothes
- Repair techniques (e.g., darning, patching)
- Special care and preservation of clothing (e.g., drying, snow removal, waterproofing, storage)
- Organized services (e.g., laundries, dry-cleaning and pressing establishments, shoe-shining and repairing specialists)
- Special techniques and apparatus; etc.
- Soap manufacture 388
- Domestic laundry appliances 404
- Commercial laundry and dry-cleaning machinery 402
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.