- Industrialized production of textile products
- Cotton, woolen, silk, and rayon mills
- Cordage manufacture
- Specialized techniques and apparatus
- Economic importance of and self-sufficiency in textile manufactures
- Organization of labor and production; etc.
- Silk production 231
- Clothing manufacture 294
- Wool production 236
- Manufacture of synthetic fabrics 384
- Textile agriculture 248
- Textile machinery 402
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.