- Domesticated fowl of economic importance
- Care and treatment (e. g., feeding, shelter)
- Egg production
- Special equipment (e.g., incubation)
- Raising of birds for special purposes (e.g., for eggs, for feathers, for fighting)
- Elaboration of a specialized poultry industry; etc.
- Falconry 223
- Poultry shelters 343
- Poultry breeding 232
- Incubators 416
- Diet 262
- Cockfighting 541
- Peatherwork 287
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.