- Animals sought
- Hunting methods and techniques (e.g., stalking, collective drive)
- Description and use of traps and snares
- Use of domestic animals (e. g., dogs, ferrets)
- Special elaborations (e.g., trapping for the fur trade)
- Hunting trips
- Economic importance of hunting
- Organization of labor and division of catch
- Associated beliefs and practices
- Hunting for sport
- Regulation (e g., game laws, open seasons); etc.
- Native fauna 136
- Transportation of animal carcasses 483
- Weapons 411
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.