- Repositories of records (e.g., libraries, art galleries, museums)
- State archives (e.g., court records, administrative records)
- Making collections
- Filing and indexing
- Curatorial activities
- Services (e.g. exhibits, loans)
- Organization and specialized personnel
- Sources of support (e.g., public, private); etc.
- Library and museum buildings 346
- Collecting hobbies 523
- Land records 423
- Exhibitions 543
- Financial records 451
- Archivists 814
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.