- Evidence bearing upon physiological systems and their functions (e.g., cardio-vascular, respiratory, gastro-intestinal, genito urinary, nervous, endocrine)
- Salt and water balance
- Indications of physiological stamina (e.g., strength and endurance)
- Characteristic body odor; etc.
- Sexual behavior 83
- Occurrence of genetic traits 143
- Sensation and perception 151
- Drives and emotions 152
- Incidence of disease 164
- Physical deformities 732
- Native ideas about physiology 827
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.