- Methods of processing raw data (e.g., analysis, classification, quantification)
- Special techniques of analysis (e.g., sociometric)
- Preparation of tables and graphs; methods of determining consistency, reliability, and validity of results (e.g., statistical, use of ratings and scales)
- Organization of materials for presentation in published form, etc.
- Orthographies and transliteration systems 104
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.