- Description of tests used (e.g., intelligence, projective)
- Schedules and questionnaires employed (e.g., preparation, pretesting)
- Administration of tests, schedules, and questionnaires Sampling techniques
- Methods of scoring
- Use of control groups
- Special experiments
- Census-taking by author, etc.
- Results of tests of sensation and perception 151
- Results of personality tests 157, 159
- Results of aptitude and intelligence tests 153
Outline of Cultural Materials. George P. Murdock, et al., eds. New Haven, Conn. Human Relations Area Files, Inc. 1961. xxv, 164 p.